Operations Manager - Qatar
Hamilton Aquatics have a unique opportunity to help develop swimming in the Middle East, working across multiple countries as
the Operations Manager - Qatar. Hamilton Aquatics have a strong relationship with Swim England to keep our team developing
and support our swimmers’ progression.
The role allows the right candidate to experience different cultures, nationalities, teammates, and swimmers within world class facilities, whilst also working alongside a team of coaches who are regularly putting swimmers on international teams.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is going to oversee the smooth and efficient running of all operational programmes in Qatar. To line manage the Site Leaders, Site Coordinators, LTS teachers, squad coaches and lifeguards within the region.
- Interview, identify and induct new staff recruits
- Manage the day-to-day swimming operations at all sites to ensure safety and quality is delivered as per company expectations
- Achieve operational and financial targets for the region
- Schedule and deliver staff training and tutor courses when required
- Oversee and approve all lesson timetables to ensure pool space and staffing is optimised
- Work alongside Business Manager to secure existing and new venues for expansion
- Produce operational reports and attend Management meetings when required
- Work alongside marketing team to ensure all programmes are suitably promoted to public and within schools
- Perform regular site visits to assess and record the quality of teaching and pool safety elements
- Help setup and deliver Hamilton Aquatics competitions in the region
- Represent Hamilton Aquatics during meetings with key stake holders
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to. Embrace and represent company values and standards of excellence
Are you driven and looking for your next career progression? We want someone who is passionate, positive, energetic, a team player, a motivator, and adaptable.
Our ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Minimum 3-years experience in swim teaching
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role within the region
- Proven track record in managing teams
- Minimum Level 2 Swim England qualified teacher
- Swimming pool plant tutor qualification
- First-aid tutor qualification
- Tax free salary – £40,550 to £43,260 GBP per annum (dependent on exchange rate) / 15,000 to 16,000 QR per month
- Annual flight allowance
- Private medical insurance
- CPD package
- End of service benefit
- Access to lifestyle discounts
Working in Qatar
- Qatar ranked the world’s safest country
- Qatar is fast-paced, progressive, and rapidly growing
- Qatar is the epitome of Cultural diversity in the Middle East region
- Great travel hub to explore the world, and this role will involve travel in the region
How to apply:
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please email email@example.com, quoting reference OMDoha-Mar23 . Please include your cover letter, your CV along with copies of your Qualifications.
Apply now to join our academy!
Contact phone: +97144508832