Hamilton Aquatics is looking for full time and experienced Lifeguard to be based in Doha, Qatar.
Requirements for the role:
- Trained and qualified DAC lifeguard with a minimum of 1 year work experience
- Must be physically fit and be able to swim continuously for 100m on front and back, and tread water for 5 minutes.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be physically fit and able to work outdoors
- Must be able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face and over the phone
- Able to work as part of a team, sharing ideas, giving and receiving feedback
- Flexible in approach to work
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to:
- Ensuring pools checks are complete before and after the lessons, and liaising with maintenance teams where corrective action needs to be made.
- Managing and ensuring the safety of swimmers, parents, pupils, teachers, Hamilton Aquatics staff and any other people on site.
- Attending regular training to ensure knowledge and understanding are in line with International Health and Safety regulations.
- Liaising and coordinating with the H&S Manager to ensure the correct safety equipment is available at all times.
- To support teachers and coaches with administrative tasks and offering excellent customer service support at all times.
- To represent Hamilton Aquatics in a professional and positive manner at all times, adhering to the company values
How to apply:
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please email email@example.com , quoting reference LGDohaSept22 . Please include your covering letter, your CV and DAC qualification.
Apply now to join our academy!
Contact phone: +97144508832