Hamilton Aquatics is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and highly motivated individual for the position of Receptionist for their continually growing organisation in the Middle East. This position will be based in Doha, Qatar.
The position is full time, with a 2-year renewable contract. The total package, including all allowances, will be in the region of QAR 5,000 Monthly. The job also includes medical insurance, a sponsored visa, an annual flight allowance, and a chance to develop your career.
Outline: To provide first point of contact for all enquiries, provides clear and knowledgeable information of the programmes in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Answer enquiry phone calls – from the office phone and company mobile phone.
- Answer all enquiry via phone, email and Webchat, and social media platform from existing and potential customers.
- Help make bookings through enquiries, and follow up enquires that have not booked
- Record, report and escalate any complaints and follow up on action taken with relevant people.
- To organise or arrange local purchase order for office stationery including printer.
- To oversee the boardroom scheduling and to log when it is in use.
- To be responsible of signing out any equipment that may leave the office and to create adequate signing out / logging sheets.
- To ensure the reception area is kept presentable
- Preparing communication request to parents when required
- To represent the organisation at any event that is deemed necessary by the Senior Management.
- To support the Operations Manager with administrative tasks and reporting
- To complete any duty that is deemed necessary by the Senior Management to ensure the smooth running of the organisation.
- All other duties related to the role
How to apply:
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please email email@example.com , quoting reference ReceptionistDoha_Sep22. Please send applications with a covering letter, your CV, along with copies of your relevant qualifications.
Apply now to join our academy!
Contact phone: +97144508832